Lately I’ve been hearing some similar things from clients so I thought I’d address those misconceptions here! Did you know-
1. Divorce doesn’t invalidate a will
2. Marriage nullifies a will
3. Assets don’t automatically pass to your spouse or partner
4. Claims made on your estate are more difficult to refute if you don’t have a will
5. Underage children will automatically receive their inheritance at age 18
If any of this concerns you, or if you’d like more information, get in touch for a free consultation!
Thanks for watching!